Hello everyone. Welcome to Wednesday Q&A. Today’s question is one that guests frequently ask me when planning their Walt Disney World vacations.
Q: When can I book my Walt Disney World vacation for next year?
A: Disney allows guests to book a stay up to 499 days in advance. There are a couple of tricky details regarding the booking which I have outlined below:
- The 499-day mark must include your entire vacation. This means that you must count back 499 days from your check-out date. I can easily do this for you.
- Disney typically releases package pricing for the following year in late June. If you are booking after this date, your stay can be booked as a package with tickets, dining plan if you wish and any other extras you’d like to include. If you’re booking before package pricing for next year has been released, the stay must be booked as a room-only stay.
- The required deposit for a package is $200 per reservation. The required deposit for a room-only stay is 1-night room and tax.
- A reservation booked as a room-only stay can be changed to a package once package pricing is released. In this case, your room-only stay will need to be rebooked as a package. The original 1-night deposit will be refunded and a $200 package deposit must be charged.
- As your agent, I will constantly monitor your reservation for any deals Disney might release that would save you money and will apply the discount immediately. Never wait for a deal to come out before booking. You may miss out on the room you want.
Thanks for joining me for Wednesday Q&A. Do you have a question you would like to submit for this segment? Let me know.
Ready for a free, no-obligation quote for YOUR dream vacation? Complete this quote form to get the process started.