July seems to have flown by. I discovered a couple of cool new things this month. Today I’m sharing 5 random things I loved in July. These items either make my job easier or just more enjoyable. I bet you have favorite things to share too. Here are mine:
- My new Thank You cards. I found these at my local Disney Outlet store. They are greeting cards but they are blank inside. I think they’re the perfect choice for sending to my guests to thank them for booking their vacations with me.
- First Responder forever stamps. I love that I get to send a tribute to all the first responders every time I send out mail. It’s a nod to my daddy and my son every time I send a note, card or even a bill payment.
- My new “Anyone Can Cook” journal. I found this at my Disney Outlet store. They only had 2 in stock so I had to buy both. I just love this book as Ratatouille is one of my favorite Disney movies.
- The “Disney snacks” purse and wallet I received from my hubby on Mother’s Day. I get so many compliments on them and think they are so cute!!
- My new Erin Condren 2019-2020 planner. I have moved in and I am loving it. Nothing keeps me organized like a paper planner.
What items brought you joy in July — something new perhaps or a new use for an old favorite maybe? Please share in the comments below.